Pest Control - Our Speciality
You want to enjoy your home and yard, and that means keeping it free of unwanted pests. This can be a tough task on your own and not all retail products work equally. Plus, it can be quite expensive trying one product after another only to have your pest problem return shortly after treatment, or worse, not be relieved at all by all those chemicals. At Triad Pest Control, we use only organic treatment options that are both effective and – most importantly – safe for family pets and their people!
Some other local pest control companies only treat a small variety of common pests, like ants, roaches, and termites. We treat a much wider range of Greensboro, NC’s most common invaders, as well as some not-so-common species. This means you will be able to enjoy your home and yard with the peace of mind that you’re protected.
Below is only a partial list of the pest control services in which we specialize:
• Roaches — These bugs will give goose bumps to just about anyone who sees them scatter in the middle of the night when a light comes on. Although roaches come in many varieties, the most common found in the home are German Cockroaches and Palmetto Bugs. If you see a few, you can count on there being hundreds more in the walls, appliances, and other dark places.
• Spiders — Many varieties of spiders live in and around Greensboro homes, preferring dark places away from human activity. While many are harmless, they can all bite. Some, like the black widow, brown widow, and wolf spider can cause severe reactions in humans, requiring a hospital visit, and even be deadly to small pets.
• Fleas and Ticks — As the weather warms, fleas and ticks become very active. Eggs hatch, making infestations bloom and it can be nearly impossible to rid your home and pets of them. Topical solutions from your vet work on the animals, but the home and yard still require treatment to keep them completely at bay.
• Bed Bugs — These tiny insects can be hard to see as they usually hide in crevices of mattresses and bedding, but their bites can cause painful, itching rashes and welts. As part of our many pest control services, we are happy to inspect and remove bed bugs from your home.
• Ants — Fire ants are very common and pack a very painful bite. You can keep your yard safe from these pests with ongoing treatments which kill colonies and prevent their return.
• Flies — From house flies to drain flies, once they get in your home, they are difficult to remove. The Triad Pest Control pros can locate and destroy fly eggs while ridding the home of adult and larval insects.
• Stinging Insects — Most commonly found under eaves and in thick brush, bees, wasps, and yellow jackets can make outdoor recreation miserable. We can remove stinging insects and nests while educating you on how to prevent their return.
• Ladybugs/Ladybirds — While not harmful to people or pets, ladybugs can wreak havoc on your gardens. If they become a problem for you, we will be happy to treat your lawn and garden naturally to ensure it does not become a buffet for the little garden pests.
Whether big or small, Triad Pest Control will tackle any pest problem you have inside or outside your home. Our green pest control solutions will keep your home pest-free while looking after the environment and your health. Call us today for service in Greater NC, Greater SC, and Greater VA that you can trust.